You are probably here because you have an interest in incorporating some of the new Web 2.0 tools into your curriculum or courses. Part of the process will be learning what is out there. Another, will be why or if you should be exploring these new communication apps, and finally you might need some guidance in the technical aspects.
- Extron Intros New Lecture Capture Processor
- Southern Methodist U Debuts Online Grad Program in Data Science
- Encryption and Secure Clouds Receive NSF Security Funding
- edX CEO: 'It Is Pathetic That the Education System Has Not Changed in Hundreds of Years'
- U British Columbia Opts for DLAN on Emergency Management
- How Do Digital Portfolios Help Students Learn?
- A New Interactive Book about School Wide Digital Portfolios
- Use your voice: Choose the themes for Connected Educator Month
- New course: Project Based Learning – launches August 25
- New course: Happiness, Laughter and Humour: Critical Components of Positive Education And Mental Health Literacy