You are probably here because you have an interest in incorporating some of the new Web 2.0 tools into your curriculum or courses. Part of the process will be learning what is out there. Another, will be why or if you should be exploring these new communication apps, and finally you might need some guidance in the technical aspects.
- Free Webinar - Five Fun Uses of Comics In the Classroom
- EverySlide - Share Your Slides and Run Polls At the Same Time
- The Dirt on Dirt - An Earth Day Lesson for Pre-K through First Grade Students
- Teach Students About Architecture and Building With This Free Guide from the Smithsonian
- OpenStudy Launches a Mobile App for Making Studying Social
- Arizona State Launches Learning Platform for Search for Intelligent Life
- Kurogo Mobile Campus Updates Interface for Non-Technical Users
- Infinitely Virtual Launches Virtual Servers For Higher Ed
- Collegefeed Launches Free Jobseeking Platform for Students and Universities
- Interfolio Launches Online Tenure and Promotion Platform
- Those Terms of Service on Popular Websites DO Matter!
- Passion-Based Learning, Week 7: Audience Is Everything
- Keeping the Curriculum Context in Connected Classrooms
- What they’re saying about our Teaching Online & Blended Learning course
- Pernille Ripp Describes Her New Book “Passionate Learners” – Buy Early & Get a $3 Discount!