You are probably here because you have an interest in incorporating some of the new Web 2.0 tools into your curriculum or courses. Part of the process will be learning what is out there. Another, will be why or if you should be exploring these new communication apps, and finally you might need some guidance in the technical aspects.
- A Digital Badge Initiative in First-Year Writing Courses
- Canadian Universities Using Desire2Learn to Track Learning Outcomes in $6 Million Research Project
- Research: Wearable Device Sales Set To Triple in 2014
- edX Taps CourseTalk for Online Course Reviews
- U Michigan Prof Open Sources MOOC Teaching Materials
- Passion-Based Learning, Week 7: Audience Is Everything
- Keeping the Curriculum Context in Connected Classrooms
- What they’re saying about our Teaching Online & Blended Learning course
- Pernille Ripp Describes Her New Book “Passionate Learners” – Buy Early & Get a $3 Discount!
- This Sunday: Join us for a Blended Learning Twitter chat!